It's funny to read back through a blog which I started while in University, during one of my first trips to this beautiful country I've now come to call home. The last three years have seen much change and growth in my life. I love looking back and seeing where I was and now seeing the place God has brought me. It's a place where I am challenged daily, but also a place where I fall deeper in love with my Savior. It's a place where I realize that I will never be fully complete or have all the answers figured out. But, that's okay because I know the one who can complete me and Who does have all the answers. I am astounded by how personal and real He is to me. Within the last week I've be reminded of this on such a huge level, that I've been humbled beyond belief. Why would a God so great even care about someone as small and sinful as me?
Obviously, I'm not someone who journals or blogs on a regular basis, but have wondered if maybe now is the time to start again. I know my thoughts aren't all too significant, but if the struggles, joys, challenges, and victories I face will encourage someone else why not give it a shot. So, with this post, I hope to be more regular in posting the things which God is teaching me in this crazy thing we all call LIFE.
Obviously, I'm not someone who journals or blogs on a regular basis, but have wondered if maybe now is the time to start again. I know my thoughts aren't all too significant, but if the struggles, joys, challenges, and victories I face will encourage someone else why not give it a shot. So, with this post, I hope to be more regular in posting the things which God is teaching me in this crazy thing we all call LIFE.
No comments:
Post a Comment